POSCO Asia Fellowship at GSIS SNU 2007-2008
The POSCO TJ Park Foundation offers scholarships to Asian students (from China and Japan) who seek a master’s degree at the Graduate School of International Studies (GSIS) at Seoul National University(SNU).
Ⅰ. Eligibility and Conditions
1) Chinese or Japanese national
2) Degree: A Bachelor degree or an equivalent degree.
3) English Language Proficiency: Applicants must possess a superior level of English language proficiency (Recommended score of TOEFL CBT 240 or above).
4) Application Deadline: All necessary documents must be submitted to the Office of International Cooperation and Career Development at GSIS SNU by March 31, 2007.
All original documents should arrive by this date to the address given below.
(If necessary, you may fax them first followed by the mail later)
All documents must be prepared in English
5) Interviews: Upon student selection, interviews will be conducted.
II. Terms and Details of Scholarship
- Full tuition grant from Fall 2007 through Spring 2009 (which includes entrance fee exemption)
- Stipend/Living expenses (Approx. USD 1,000 per month for 2 years)
* Student must maintain a GPA of 3.0 or above out of 4.3 each semester to preserve scholarship eligibility.
1) Participation in a field trip or a round table conference twice a year prepared by the Foundation.
2) Submission of a report on your activities in Korea in the third semester and a copy of your master’s thesis.