(Peking UniversityNo.5 Canteen)
|15 RMB / Person|
How to Make Dumplings
1. Prepare your ingredients, for example: pork, cabbage, shallot, ginger, seasoning, flour;
2. Cut the pork and cabbage into small pieces, then mix them together;
3. Finely chop the shallot and ginger, and add them to the mix, along with the seasoning;
4. To make the dumpling wrapping, add water to flour make a dough;
5. Cut the dough into small chunks and roll to flatten into a small, thin pancakes;
6. Fill each pancake with some filling and wrap, making sure it is sealed;
7. Put the dumplings into boiling water and wait for several minutes;
8. Drain and serve with the sauce of your choice!
Making ‘jiaozi’ is as fun as eating them afterwards.A dumpling making session has been organized for everyone. We will prepare all the ingredients and kitchenware. And after all the hard work, you’ll be able to eat the dumplings you made!
Scan (in wechat) or go to the link to attend!
Address: Room 335, New Sun Student Center International Students Division,
Peking University Beijing, 100871, P. R. China
Email: Individual Application, email@example.com
Email: Group Application, firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright @ Office of International Relations, PKU, 2009-2017